[c-nsp] Ingress QoS on ASR 1000 LACP bundles

CiscoNSP_list CiscoNSP_list cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:00:58 EST 2012

Hi,

Yes, ASR does not support ingress/egress QOS on portchan subints - It will be supported (apparently) in 15.3S/3.8.0S (Which I believe will be available by EOY?) - there is a work-around though.

1. Upgrade to 15.2(4)S1, and issue "port-channel load-balancing vlan-manual", and you will then be able to assign ingress+egress policy-maps to portchan subints

Below is lab ASR1006 running 15.2(4)S1 with port-channel load-balancing vlan-manual enabled:

Router#sh policy-map interface
 Port-channel1.90
  Service-policy input: input_policy
    Class-map: class-default (match-any)
      125 packets, 10321 bytes
      5 minute offered rate 0000 bps, drop rate 0000 bps

 Service-policy output: ERA-LEGAL-4Mb
    Class-map: class-default (match-any)
      1938500 packets, 198784733 bytes
      5 minute offered rate 0000 bps, drop rate 0000 bps

interface Port-channel1.90
 description NETFLOW
 encapsulation dot1Q 90
 ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0