[c-nsp] Ingress QoS on ASR 1000 LACP bundles

Dikkema, Michael (Business Technology) MDikkema at postmedia.com
Tue Nov 20 09:33:14 EST 2012

I'm not even using subinterfaces. I just have 2 physicals in an LACP bundle and the port-channel has the layer 3 config. This is the message I get:

router(config-if)#service-policy input TRANSIT_IN
service-policy input TRANSIT_IN not supported on this target

Relevant config:

!
interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0
no ip address
load-interval 30
no negotiation auto
channel-group 1 mode active
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1
no ip address
load-interval 30
no negotiation auto
channel-group 1 mode active
!
interface Port-channel1
ip address x.x.x.x 255.255.255.252
ip access-group isp-filter-in in
no ip redirects
no ip unreachables
no ip proxy-arp
ip flow ingress
ip flow egress
load-interval 30
no negotiation auto

Looking for any kind of workaround. All L3 interfaces on this router are port-channels.