[c-nsp] 3750x Alternatives

CiscoNSP_list CiscoNSP_list cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:56:00 EST 2012

Thanks Andrew - The Nexus do look nice...The 5010/5020 are EOL'd correct?(But still able to get smartnet on them?)....Is there a significant price point difference between these and the 5548(P?)

If the Nexus are heinously expensive, I might look at the 4500's as you suggest.....or perhaps the 4900's?(I do require 6+ SFP for fibre connections though)

Cheers.