[c-nsp] Dell switches (specifically PowerConnect 7048P) and Ciscos

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:22:27 EST 2012

Just curious, is the VLAN mapping to instances the big issue you guys have
with MST?  In our deployments we used pretty large ranges to cover growth,
and mapped purposes such as L2-only VLANs (no SVI), servers, users, VoIP,
etc into separate instances, worked pretty solidly.   Except when Nexus
changes the mappings on you because some are reserved that is...

Chuck