[c-nsp] [j-nsp] ASR9001 vs MX80

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon Oct 1 09:29:46 EDT 2012

On Tuesday, August 07, 2012 08:22:37 AM William Jackson
wrote:

> Having used the MX80 in a previous position and now being
> prompted to look at the ASR 9001, I was wondering if any
> people have operational experience with the ASR9001
> platform? Or any thoughts on comparison.

I see no one replied to this; probably because the box is
still new and most operators may not have put them into
production yet.

I'm looking at deploying some before December (likely,
alongside some MX80's, as it were). In case I do, and you
haven't yet done yours, I'll be happy to share feedback.

Cheers,

Mark.