[c-nsp] 6vpe - me3600x

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Oct 4 15:42:40 EDT 2012

this seemed funny to me....i've never seen this before, but then again I've
never done 6vpe before either...so....what is meant by this "indirectly
connected" ?

Aaron

noc-3600#sh ipv ro vrf one
IPv6 Routing Table - one - 5 entries
Codes: C - Connected, L - Local, S - Static, U - Per-user Static route
       B - BGP, R - RIP, I1 - ISIS L1, I2 - ISIS L2
       IA - ISIS interarea, IS - ISIS summary, ND - ND Default, NDp - ND
Prefix
       DCE - Destination, NDr - Redirect, O - OSPF Intra, OI - OSPF Inter
       OE1 - OSPF ext 1, OE2 - OSPF ext 2, ON1 - OSPF NSSA ext 1
       ON2 - OSPF NSSA ext 2
B   ::/0 [200/0]
     via 10.101.0.254%default, indirectly connected
B   2121:2121::/32 [200/0]
     via 10.101.0.254%default, indirectly connected
C   2121:2121:1111::/64 [0/0]
     via GigabitEthernet0/23, directly connected
L   2121:2121:1111::1/128 [0/0]
     via GigabitEthernet0/23, receive
L   FF00::/8 [0/0]
     via Null0, receive