[c-nsp] Cisco Sup720-3B start in RomMon

Olivier CALVANO o.calvano at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:59:47 EDT 2012

Hi

thanks for your answer but no change.

I see a possible problems in boot message:

System Bootstrap, Version 8.1(3)

Testing lower main memory - data equals address
Testing lower main memory - checkerboard
Testing lower main memory - inverse checkerboard
Clearing lower 16K memory for cache initialization
Clearing bss
Clearing autoboot state machine

Reading monitor variables from NVRAM
Warning: Rommon NVRAM area is corrupted. Initialize the area to default values

NVRam corrupted ?

best regards
Olivier