[c-nsp] Port-to-Janus or Port-to-Metro mappings on 7600

Devon True devon at noved.org
Fri Oct 19 15:53:09 EDT 2012

John,

> I've been beating my head against my desk to remember the command that
> shows the port-to-Janus mappings and the port-to-Metro mappings. I
> thought for sure there was one. I can never remember how ports are
> mapped to the Metropolis asics. I just remember it's some oddball
> mapping. Do any of you remember the command to check the mapping?

You can also try "show interface X capabilities"

#show interfaces te2/1 capabilities
TenGigabitEthernet2/1
   Model:                 WS-X6708-10GE
   Type:                  10Gbase-SR
   Speed:                 10000
   Duplex:                full
   Trunk encap. type:     802.1Q,ISL
   Trunk mode:            on,off,desirable,nonegotiate
   Channel:               yes
   Broadcast suppression: percentage(0-100)
   Flowcontrol:           rx-(off,on),tx-(off,on)
   Membership:            static
   Fast Start:            yes
   QOS scheduling:        rx-(8q4t), tx-(1p7q4t)
   CoS rewrite:           yes
   ToS rewrite:           yes
   Inline power:          no
   SPAN:                  source/destination
   UDLD                   yes
   Link Debounce:         yes
   Link Debounce Time:    yes
   Ports-in-ASIC (Sub-port ASIC) : 1,4-5,7 (1)
   Dot1ad Ethertype:      yes
   Dot1ad Tunnel:         yes
   Port-Security:         yes

--