[c-nsp] Port-to-Janus or Port-to-Metro mappings on 7600

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Sat Oct 20 03:59:35 EDT 2012

On (2012-10-19 09:22 -0600), John Neiberger wrote:

> I've been beating my head against my desk to remember the command that
> shows the port-to-Janus mappings and the port-to-Metro mappings. I

Both Janus (PFC3B) and Metropolis (PFC3C) are fabric asics, this should give
you clue how many there are and which ports are behind them, as you also
already know you have two fabric channels per card.

I.e. metropolis/janus map 1:1 same as fabric channel.

With 'service internal' you can see fabric channel mapping like this:

le_ruuter#show fabric fpoe interface ten1/1
fpoe for TenGigabitEthernet1/1 is 9
le_ruuter#show fabric fpoe interface ten1/2
fpoe for TenGigabitEthernet1/2 is 9
le_ruuter#show fabric fpoe interface ten1/3
fpoe for TenGigabitEthernet1/3 is 0
le_ruuter#show fabric fpoe interface ten1/4
fpoe for TenGigabitEthernet1/4 is 0
le_ruuter#

le_ruuter#show fabric fpoe map
slot   channel   fpoe