[c-nsp] NAT issue on ASR1K

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Tue Sep 4 10:06:05 EDT 2012

Hi

> My inside local and inside global are unique addresses so the extendable
> keyword doesn't seem to be the solution.
> It is the port that the router is complaining about. Looks like it does not
> want to use the same port again even if it is associated with a separate IP
> address.

Actually the router is saying that it uses those ports ..

"%Port 1720 is being used by system"

Sh ip sockets will show that it is listening.
You will need to make the port available for nat, for example by turing off h323.
Or since it is  an ASR you may look into the SBC (unified border element) stuff as well.

Brian

---
if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to retain, read,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.