[c-nsp] MSDP and my limited knowledge question

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Wed Sep 5 10:43:27 EDT 2012

Right Paul PIM DR :)

Regarding the NAT yes it's a bit ugly

Though I've just tried that on 7200 acting as NAT-box and RP at the same
time and it works

-the m-cast routing table show states with un-NAT-ed source IPs

So it appears the m-cast states are created before NAT is applied and NAT
doesn't seem to affect the register process

Well but 7200 is a software box so it'll do whatever

adam