[c-nsp] cisco maximum rate-limit interfaces

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Tue Sep 11 12:25:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

Instead of lcp:interface

You should try using a policy for example sending av pair
ip:sub-qos-policy-in=700k-in

while you have configured on the router the policy

policy-map 700k-in
 class class-default
  police cir 700000 bc 32000 be 32000
   conform-action transmit
   exceed-action drop
   violate-action drop

LCP interface  creates full virtual access interfaces, be aware if you have others configured.
This is definitely a killer on the asr and 10k, but should also apply to the 7201.

Brian