[c-nsp] 6vpe - me3600x

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Wed Sep 26 16:11:08 EDT 2012

Not sure I quite understand what you're asking, but I'll share some ME3600/6VPE related foo from a similar exercise I went through last week.

I found that I had to use 'vrf upgrade-cli multi-af-mode non-common-policies' to get the v6 address-family configurable within a VRF instance.

Not sure if that helps you at all..