[c-nsp] RAD's MiTOP-E3/T3 SFP to ME3600x(-cx) ???

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Wed Apr 3 20:44:21 EDT 2013

Game on :)

Thank you Tim

From: Tim Jackson [mailto:jackson.tim at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 2:40 AM
To: Adam Vitkovsky
Cc: Pshem Kowalczyk; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] RAD's MiTOP-E3/T3 SFP to ME3600x(-cx) ???

RAD makes both a 100mbps and 1000mbps version of the SFP..

http://www.rad.com/template.MEDIA_ITEM/10286_MiTOP-E3-T3.pdf?skip=true

MITOP-E3T3/+/?

Legend

+ PSN interface:

FE Fast Ethernet

GE Gigabit Ethernet

? Enclosure (Default=regular enclosure):

H Temperature-hardened enclosure

(MiTOP-E3/T3/FE units only)

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Adam Vitkovsky <adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk>
wrote:

>(they are 100Mb/s SFPs),
Aaah you're right these are 100Mbps SFPs -so those won't run on me3600
right? How much is the accidian nid please? And is it reliable please?

> In our scenario one end of the PWE3 is always connected to a SDH system
that provides clocking, whilst the other runs in adaptive mode.

I see, that's definitely one way to get a clocking into this thing -I guess
we could bridge the other end of the PE to me3600x-cx or asr903 STM port to
get the clocking from SDH

adam