[c-nsp] RAD's MiTOP-E3/T3 SFP to ME3600x(-cx) ???

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:02:11 EDT 2013

Hi,

The NIDs are up to couple of $100s, depending on the port
configuration. We found them quite reliable but a little fiddly to set
up. Luckily in this case the setup is very simple (one vlan for the
management of the NID and of the SFP and one for the data traffic).
When it comes to clocking - AFAIK you only have two options on the
MiTOP SFP - either line or adaptive, so your line would have to
properly clocked already. Perhaps your own customer could provide the
clocking?

kind regards
Pshem