[c-nsp] Cisco 7609-S - ME3600 / xconnect up - ac down

Antonis Vosdoganis avosdo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 16:11:46 EDT 2013

Dear George

The 7609 has 2 egress interfaces one L3 and one L2 with SVI (we need to
span some vlans). These interfaces are mpls enabled backbone links. Also we
have hardcoded the mpls router id to use loopback interface. 7609's
loopback interface was reachable through L2/SVI interface and since you
claimed that must be only L3 i have change the path and the VC was finally
up. I would like to thank you all for your help.

Many Thanks

Antonis.