[c-nsp] Way to get 3rd party optics to work in UCS/FEX?

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Fri Apr 12 00:22:33 EDT 2013

We're not using a Nexus.  The error is occurring within the UCS
Management interface for the fabric interconnects if I look at
the ports where the new SFP's have been installed.  Pretty dumb
that Avago makes Cisco's SFP's but since it says Avago for
manufacturer instead of Cisco-Avago they're 'not validated'.