[c-nsp] Cisco IOS feature-list

M. V. bored_to_death85 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 08:13:04 EDT 2013

hello,

I wanted to have a list of all features and sub-features of my cisco router 2921 IOS (15.0(1)M). I googled a lot but didn't find a proper source. of course "cisco feature navigator" gives them all, but it shows all (nearly 1200) minor sub-features and ... together without any logical structured and tree-like manner. I wanted something more organized and understandable like this (somewhat like how CFN shows technology-tree in "search by feature/technology" tab, but all-together and customized for my IOS version). something like:

* IP
* IP Multicast
* IGMP protocol
* CGMP
* PIM
* IP Routing
* RIP
* OSPF

* BGP
* MPLS

Anyone knows how can I have such a list? I really think there should be a document like this somewhere (like any other device that we buy and have an organized feature-list), but I can't find it.

thank you.