[c-nsp] 7200's (LNS) HSRP and VRF's

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 07:39:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

You won't see a "routing conflict". Both routers are able to advertise the connected LAN subnet without any issues and BGP will choose the "best" route. If you don't want stuff advertised by BGP then you could use a route-map to control or influence it.

You could always set it up in a vritual environment using dynamips to test first.

regards,
Tony.