[c-nsp] NAt issue - two isp connections, need to nat 2nd isp for two dest addresses only

Dikkema, Michael (Business Technology) MDikkema at postmedia.com
Thu Apr 18 09:40:47 EDT 2013

I think you can use route maps with NAT to do this.

Ip nat inside source route-map voice int X overload
Ip nat inside source route-map notvoice int Y overload

Configure the route-maps to match on ACLs for the voice / not voice as needed.

Make sure you route those 2 IPs to the proper gateway as well.