[c-nsp] ipsla - latency - related to cellular backhaul

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Fri Apr 26 17:49:59 EDT 2013

Aaron,
I have customers who are migrating from IP SLA to Y1731 PM just because of accuracy reasons.
ASR9K, ASR903 & ME3600X-24CX & ASR901 offers hardware time stamping and PTP synchronization so you get much better accuracy and scale.
Y1731PM will allow you to calculate 2 way delay & jitter, 1 way delay using 2 Way DMM/DMR & Loss through SLM.
You can also use service activation & ethernet loopback to conduct throughput testing.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Access Group
waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

[Think before you print.] Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: