[c-nsp] Not able to export MPLS egress net flows from PE routers

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Tue Aug 6 03:23:14 EDT 2013

On (2013-08-05 15:15 +0200), Peter Rathlev wrote:

> AFAIK no current Cisco platform supports recording netflow for egressing
> MPLS packets. There's a feature called "Flexible Netflow - MPLS Egress
> NetFlow" but it only supports creating flows for traffic the enters as
> MPLS and exits as IP, not the other way around.

I've done MPLS export on GSR1<->GSR2 LSR/P role maybe 10 years ago. But I
really can't remember if it was out from GSR1 or into GSR1 or both.
It was labeled in and labeled out though.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0s/feature/guide/fsmnf25.html
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0s/feature/guide/egress.html

Haven't had need since, so unsure what is situation today. I.e. can ASR9k
do it?

--
  ++ytti