[c-nsp] Cisco BNG Per-Service accounting

Nasser Heidari nasser at rasana.net
Mon Aug 26 01:54:25 EDT 2013

Hello,

I've 7201-NPE-G2 running as a BRAS. currently all my accounting data is
calculate using accounting information that I receive from BRAS.
I have a Server farm and I want to have per-user accounting information for
all traffic from/to my server farm.
As far as I know I should be able to do this using Cisco ISG, I'm not sure
but it looks that I should create two service per account, one for Internet
and one for access to my server farm (let's call it walled garden), and
receive different accounting information for each of them.
Would you please kindly give me a sample configuration?

Regards,
Nasser