[c-nsp] Reasons for "random" ISIS flapping?

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 22:50:33 EDT 2013

I don't know anything about Juniper, but in general LFA is just a step
ahead at the protocol level. We do a second SPF run on the remainder of the
routes after picking the best and install all those as backup paths. We
still need something to trigger the switchover. The only thing I can think
of is how you were simulating failure. Lost of carrier will always beat
BFD.