[c-nsp] VLAN bridging and routing on 7600

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Fri Dec 6 05:16:10 EST 2013

Hello Rod,

don't know if there is something special with RSP720 (or I do not
understand the question), but this sounds to me like simple switching + a
SVI:

int Gi1/x
  switchport
  switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
  switchport mode trunk
  switchport trunk allowed vlan add <the vlans on that port>
exit

interface vlan1234
  no shutdown
  ip address x.x.x.x <mask>