[c-nsp] C6500 IPv6 redistribute with route-map?

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Tue Dec 10 13:28:27 EST 2013

Am 10.12.2013 um 18:45 schrieb Patrick M. Hausen <hausen at punkt.de>:
> I see. I’m starting with 4 routers and I simply do not have the hardware
> at hand *now* to implement something that critical to my network.
> Of course a VM will do, but I do not have free virtual ressources with
> sufficient redundancy, either.
> I will definitely set up a route reflector before putting another $BIGBOX with full
> tables into service. Or add another location. Or anything that actually extends our
> small single rack backbone. That much I see now …

Can an IOS router serve as a route reflector? Once I have the C6500 in
production I have two spare 3825 that feature 1 GB of RAM each and
should thus have suficcient resources, specifically when they are not
busy routing traffic, anymore.

Thanks
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH * Kaiserallee 13a * 76133 Karlsruhe
Tel. 0721 9109 0 * Fax 0721 9109 100