[c-nsp] C6500 IPv6 redistribute with route-map?

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Thu Dec 12 05:02:47 EST 2013

On 12/12/2013 09:31, Phil Mayers wrote:
> Agreed - anyone using the "helpful" automagic stuff like vCentre for
> something like an RR is crazy. We've had issues with it exploding and the
> VMs being unmanageable.

Agreed. For network-critical stuff, I wouldn't touch that management crap
with a bargepole.  When it fails (not "if"), the hilarity level is off the
scale.  Layering an underlying infrastructure on top of this would be a
recipe for the sort of failure that would cause stupid levels of downtime,
recoverable only by onsite high level engineering people.

Nick