[c-nsp] 10Gb Cable Recommendations

Vincent Aniello VAniello at portware.com
Tue Dec 24 11:24:58 EST 2013

I am deploying Cisco 3064T switches as top of rack switches and was
looking for CAT 6A cable recommendations.  Any reason to go with shielded
instead of unshielded?  The racks are in a colo and will contain
networking gear and rackmount servers, pretty standard stuff.

Also, any recommendations on cable vendors?  CAT 6A cables can be pricey
and there are discount cable vendors, but I am concerned with the quality
of the cables from these sources.  Any recommendations based on others
experience would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--Vincent