[c-nsp] VPDN multihop/forwarding not working

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Fri Feb 1 01:53:58 EST 2013

>Thanks very much Oli,
>

>> aaa authorization network LOCAL_AUTH local
>> interface virtual-template <number>
>> vpdn authorization LOCAL_AUTH
>

>I've created a virtual-template (Using LOCAL_AUTH as you have suggested),
>but I am unable to apply the template to the vpdn-group?
>

>i.e. with "request-dialin" configured I am not given an option to add the
>virtual-template - if "accept-dialin" is configured (As per all our other
>vpdn-group setups), a virtual-template can be applied?

sorry for not mentioning it, but the command needs to be applied to the
vtemplate referenced in the vpdn-group which terminates the original L2TP
tunnel from the LAC. You might want to consider putting this on all
vtemplates, as this could avoid quite a few Radius requests in case the
other user names contain realms (@domain).

	oli