[c-nsp] VPDN multihop/forwarding not working

CiscoNSP_list CiscoNSP_list cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 03:00:23 EST 2013

 Thanks Oli, >
> sorry for not mentioning it, but the command needs to be applied to the
> vtemplate referenced in the vpdn-group which terminates the original L2TP
> tunnel from the LAC. You might want to consider putting this on all
> vtemplates, as this could avoid quite a few Radius requests in case the
> other user names contain realms (@domain).

 As we terminate a lot of other realms from various LAC's  - Adding this wont break any of the existing realms? (We have a number of vtemplates, and vpdn groups as we already use a number of different realms.....but they are all locally terminated on this LNS)   So I need to:  Add;  vpdn authorization LOCAL_AUTH   under the virtual template referenced on the vpdn-groups this "new" realm will use, and for this "new" realm our LNS should then create an L2TP tunnel to the "initiate-to ip" under the vpdn conf for the new realm?