[c-nsp] FWSM Maintenance software - where to download from

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Wed Feb 6 21:37:59 EST 2013

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013, Erik Sundberg wrote:

> Where in cisco's download tool do you download the maintenance software for the Firewall Services Module?
>
> It's not listed under the FWSM Section under the following area
> Switches
> Campus LAN Switches - Core and Distribution
> Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
> Cisco Catalyst 6509-E Switch
> Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Firewall Services Module
> Firewall Services Module (FWSM) Software-4.1(11)
>
> Only the FWSM Image is located here...

Not sure what you mean by maintenance software.  Do you mean ASDM?

ASDM for FWSM is here:
http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=277413409&softwareid=280775067&release=6.2%283%29F&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

If you mean something else, I'm not sure where you'd find it.  In that
case, the best bet would be to check with the TAC or your account team.

jms