[c-nsp] Cisco 6509 LACP

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:49:53 EST 2013

Hi Mike,

You can configure one unassigned IP address to each switch's "interface
Vlan x", and check if they can ping each other when using a port-channel.
This should not cause any harm if you use an unassigned IP. The configured
IP then can be used for testing between the force10 and vmware, by doing a
direct ping test between them, then between the 6500 and the vmware.

Best regards,
Andras