[c-nsp] Radius Nexus 5k permissions

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:10:05 EST 2013

yes, that is what I have..... I need the server side because after doing
this, I can log in and authenticate but doing anything including the copy
run start I get you don't have permission.  so the standard priv leve 15 is
not doing it.

if you can find out what attributes are being passed that would be very
helpful

Thanks

scott