[c-nsp] Radius Nexus 5k permissions

Eric Girard egirard at focustsi.com
Thu Feb 14 14:18:06 EST 2013

-----Original Message-----
>I have Radius setup on my Nexus 5k but I don't have permissions to copy run start.  What is needed on the radius server?

>I already have priv level 15.

I don't have access to check on the systems that I did this on recently, but I recall that by default the Nexus does not pay attention to the :shell:priv-lvl" Cisco AV-Pair.  Since the Nexus uses RBAC by default, I think the AV-Pair was something like "shell:role=network admin" or whichever role you want assigned to that user.  Hope that helps,

Eric