[c-nsp] Mixing sampled and non-sampled netflow on sup720

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Sat Feb 16 16:04:37 EST 2013

Is it a known/expected issue on the 6500 series with Sup720-3bxl that
with a config in which some interfaces have "mls netflow sampling" and
some do not, no netflow data is exported for the interfaces that do not
have sampling enabled?  I recently discovered this in 122-33.SXI.  Adding
mls netflow sampling to the interfaces where it was missing got the
netflow data exporting as expected.