[c-nsp] EVC Port Channel Per Flow Load Balancing

Kevin Berry kevin.berry.70 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:27:21 EST 2013

Just when I have everything working on my Cisco blade switches ---> HP
Procurve root switch...(thanks to Andrew, Peter, etc) I goto save the
config on the Cisco, and I get this:

Multiple self signed certificates in config
    certificate for trust point HTTPS_SS_CERT_KEYPAIR ignored

And then, it doesnt seem to save my changes, and undoes what I just fixed,
and start dropping the ports and Etherchannels that I brought back up.
Anyone know how to correct this terrible act?