[c-nsp] BGP advertisements more specific than IGP

Andrew Miehs andrew at 2sheds.de
Thu Feb 28 23:30:04 EST 2013

You will need to have the two /24s in your IGP for BGP to announce them.
Advertising your 2x 24s on the one link, and the 1x 23 on the other link
would cause all the traffic to pass via your 2x /24 link - more specific.

Have you tried just announcing the same /23 to both providers? How bad is
the distribution?