[c-nsp] WS-X6708-10G-3CXL usable with SUP2T?

Edward Salonia ed at edgeoc.net
Tue Jan 8 12:45:18 EST 2013

"The Supervisor 2T provides backward compatibility with the existing WS-X6700 Series Linecards (with the exception of the WS-X6708-10G, which will be replaced by the new WS-X6908-10G, discussed later), as well as select WS-X6100 Series Linecards only. There is no support for the WS-X62xx, WS-X63xx, WS-X64xx, or WS-X65xx Linecards.
Note: All WS-X67xx Linecards equipped with the Central Forwarding Card (CFC) are supported in a Supervisor 2T system, and will function in centralized CEF720 mode."