[c-nsp] Difference between ISIS NSR and ISIS NSF Cisco-Style

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Thu Jan 10 08:00:00 EST 2013

Hi,

well, I am not aware of any plans to implement ISIS NSR which would sync
LSPDB to standby in IOS or IOS-XR, something which would not need the CSNP
to rebuild the LSDB upon failover.
So don't think we can fix this on our side if your ERX doesn't support the
official "nsf ietf". Maybe you can check j-nsp if there is a solution? If
I recall correctly, there is successful "nsf cisco" interop with JunOS
(M/MX/T series), so possibly something specific to JunosE?

	oli