[c-nsp] ASR1000 series (IOS XE) feature comparison

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Sat Jan 12 18:57:35 EST 2013

Feature Navigator should do the job:

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt
http://www.ccie18473.net

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Blake Pfankuch
Sent: sábado, 12 de Janeiro de 2013 02:55
To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: [c-nsp] ASR1000 series (IOS XE) feature comparison

Well I sure am posting a lot this month...  I am looking at replacing some
7206VXR routers with ASR1000 series routers.  Looking to find a breakdown of
what features are in each version of IOS XE available (IP Base, Advanced IP
Services, and Advanced Enterprise Services) on the ASR1000 series,
specifically the ASR1001.  I am not super familiar with IOS XE and not sure
if it correlates to IOS feature sets.  We have a very limited feature
requirement for these routers, only HSRP and basic BGP, The current 7200's
don't even take a full table.

Has anyone been able to find a good table with feature comparison that I can
put down in front of our team to select an appropriate feature set?

Thanks,
Blake