[c-nsp] ASR1000 series (IOS XE) feature comparison

Blake Pfankuch blake at pfankuch.me
Fri Jan 11 21:54:37 EST 2013

Well I sure am posting a lot this month...  I am looking at replacing some 7206VXR routers with ASR1000 series routers.  Looking to find a breakdown of what features are in each version of IOS XE available (IP Base, Advanced IP Services, and Advanced Enterprise Services) on the ASR1000 series, specifically the ASR1001.  I am not super familiar with IOS XE and not sure if it correlates to IOS feature sets.  We have a very limited feature requirement for these routers, only HSRP and basic BGP, The current 7200's don't even take a full table.

Has anyone been able to find a good table with feature comparison that I can put down in front of our team to select an appropriate feature set?

Thanks,
Blake