[c-nsp] L2 car/policing on C3560X (IOS 15.0(1)SE3, ip services licence)

Terry Cheema terry.cheema at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 04:14:34 EST 2013

Yes, you should be able to do that, but on 3560/3750 I think there's a limitation, it's not going to show the output of show policy-map interface correctly. You can use show mls qos int g0/4 instead - it should give you a view of whats going on...

Another thing, By default qos is disabled on 3560, so no classification occurs, make sure to add "mls qos" to enable, just in case you havent done that...

Terry

Sent from my iPhone