[c-nsp] default policing interval in ms on cisco devices

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Jan 14 11:19:55 EST 2013

Isn't that the tc value?  I don't believe tc (time interval) is able to be
directly configured but rather indirectly configured via bc and/or cir
values within the mqc contracts and such.

tc=bc/cir

something about a policing/shaping value of 10 ms or 125 ms rings a bell but
I don't know for sure where I got that  number(s)... I vaguely recall things
like FRTS or GTS being a 1 second interval and not having the granularity of
the faster mqc toolset.... again, having trouble finding notes on that.

Aaron