[c-nsp] list wisdom please, Cisco switches

Andrew Miehs andrew at 2sheds.de
Mon Jan 14 20:33:42 EST 2013

How long is a piece of string? You need to work out your architecture first
- then you can find your switches.

Are you sure you want L3 functionality in the common room, or would it not
be enough to run the SVIs from the PoP?

I would probably use a 2960S in the common rooms, and run VSS 6500s in the
PoP. I would have all the L3 functionality done on the 6500. You should
also think about how you want to stop Tenant A seeing Tenant B's traffic -
private vlans, etc?

Regards

Andrew