[c-nsp] 6500e and Enhanced Poe

Dan Benson dbenson at swingpad.com
Fri Jan 18 15:24:07 EST 2013

Hello all and thanks in advance for the help on this topic.

I have a 6500e that I want to power a few AP1250s using Enhanced Poe.

According to a lot of documentation, I should be able to get more then 16.8Watts from my PoE WS-X6148E-GE-45AT ge-tx blade (which says it can support upto 30Watts).  My issue is that I am yet able to get more then the 16.8Watts on the line.  I am running advipservicesk 122-33.SXJ which is newer then the minimal SXH2, do I need to be running adventerprise?

Thanks again for any insight on this,

db