[c-nsp] NBAR on SVI on 7600 w/ Sup720

Alex K. nsp.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:12:34 EST 2013

Thank you Pete,

Unfortunately, this link is inconclusive either.

Earlier in this document it says that NBAR is indeed supported on SIP-200
(here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/shared_port_adapters/configuration/7600series/76ovwsip.html),
afterwards it claims it isn’t (here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/shared_port_adapters/configuration/7600series/76cfgsip.html#wp1543942
,
the same document, simply the next chapter) after these two, comes the
chapter you linked to, but unfortunately it claims that no NBAR should be
available on MSFC/PFC 3 (by the way of exclusion) but in my case it is
supported (i.e. on SVI).

It just sends the CPU thru the roof.

Thank you for your efforts, but that not seems to be document I'm looking
for, either. Will be glad to hear your future thoughts on this one.
Best Regards,
Alex.