[c-nsp] NBAR on SVI on 7600 w/ Sup720

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:53:12 EST 2013

I'm a little confused. Are you saying "it's obviously supported because I
can configure it, however I see high CPU when I do"?

The CLI was removed in 15.0.1S, when support for the SIP-200 ended.
Generally on the 6k "not supported" means "can't be done in hardware", so I
would say that punting the traffic and causing high CPU is expected
behavior, unless you have a SIP-200.