[c-nsp] Rationale for ISIS default origination behavior

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Tue Jan 22 03:09:13 EST 2013

> However, we also configure the routers with eBGP peers to originate
defaults into the IGP, presumably for faster convergence, although given the
design I really don't know that convergence will be that much faster.

So than you must also be using the "bgp nexthop route-map" or "nexthop
route-policy" in order to control what routes are valid for iBGP next-hops
right?
Cause if the /32 route for some peer's loopback/iBGP next-hop disappears
form ISIS I guess you don't want to follow default route to get to that peer

adam