[c-nsp] Cisco 6500 VLAN Question

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Wed Jan 23 14:40:22 EST 2013

We use an appliance to control bandwidth and setup packages for our
customers, so it needs to be in the location it's at so I can feed it
multiple connections from different areas.  It wasn't as big of a deal
when all our connections came through a single backhaul, but now we are
adding additional fiber connections that all need to go through this one
box.

--
Chris Gotstein, Network Engineer, U.P. Logon/Computer Connection U.P.
http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | chris at uplogon.com