[c-nsp] sh interfaces transceiver detail ouput

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Jan 26 12:35:27 EST 2013

We get n/a for voltage on xenpak and x2 transceivers on this platform.  I assume its a limitation,  but I don't care about voltage so haven't investigated.

Weirdly we get voltage values for sfp+ in the x2-sfp+ converters,  suggesting it might be transceiver-specific.

tim <tim at haitabu.net> wrote:

>On 23.01.2013 9:57 PM, TJ Trask wrote:
>> I would guess that you don't have DOM support on your transceivers ?
>
>On my Cat6509 12.2(33)SXI10 I can see the DOM values with
>
>  sh interfaces transceiver detail
>
>but the Voltage values are all N/A like at Farooq output.
>
>-tim

Sent from my mobile device, please excuse brevity and typos.